What We Do
We are a video production company that caters to small businesses who want to utilize short commercial videos to increase sales. Most small businesses would love to have a television quality commercial but don’t have the big bucks in their marketing budget to produce one. That’s where we can help. We provide small businesses with professional quality videos that let potential customers to get to know your business. A customized video about your business that will tell your story. You can upload your video anywhere, whether it be on social media, YouTube, local or national television or at a local expo or trade show. It’s time you get your story told and increase your business.
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of total internet users.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- More than 500 million hours of video are watched on YouTube each day.
- More video content is uploaded in 30 days than the major U.S television networks have created in 30 years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
Types of Videos
- Brand Videos – For many small businesses showing the customer what you do or the benefits of a system are best explained with a quick video tutorial.
- Story Videos – Persuasive storytelling videos can create a different experience when potential customers visit your website or view your business on social media. The most effective way to set your business apart from the competition is to let them know who you are and you can do that with a story video.
- Quick Shorts – These short videos (under 15 second) quickly highlight a specific function or product and are perfect for social media.
- Testimonial Videos – Who better to tell your story or sing your praises than that of a satisfied customer. We live in a referral world and potential customers want to know that you’ve have an excellent past record.
- Introduction video – Introduce yourself. This is designed to let potential customers know who you are. A more personal and revealing look at you and hence your business.